Saturday, May 31, 2008

My favorite things




Are animals, cats, dogs, horses, in fact anything that has fur and moves.
This is a short post so the typing noise won't wake my wife. But I am adding pictures pictures of my favorite cats.
Most of the animals I like are predators (though horses, donkeys and camels certainly are not). I like the way their heads work and how some of them are "hard wired" for social groups and others survive best alone. There is a good feeling of trust that develops when I work and play with creatures who can hurt me if I get out of line. My courtesy improves.
Another thing, tigers are so full of energy. Sometimes it seems as if I can get an "energy recharge" just by touching them and hugging them.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Steve, I love the pictures of Little Kitty and Romeo!!

If you want a re-do of the Romeo pic with his eyes fixed (the "demon shine" taken out), PM me on the Forum with your e-mail addy and I'll send one.

Lauri

Sarah said...

Dear Steve,

I love the pictures of your cats too! [s]