Friday, April 25, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged. There seem to be some rules for this game.
1 link to the person who tagged you.
2 post the rules on your blog. Done
3 write six random things about yourself.
4 tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5 let each person know by leaving a message at their blog.
6 let your tagger know when your entry is up.

So far, so good. But I have absolutely no idea of how to establish a link. Alas, the "help" area seems to think that Everyone knows about these things and gives no comprehensible instructions about linking. BUT, I'm going to do what I can and hope that someone knowledgeable will take pity on me with regard to links.

Random facts about me:
1 My hair is quite gray and short.
2 My office is a mess which will require power equipment to clear.
3 I have a huge stack of books in my TBR (to be read) pile.
4 I hardly ever buy something because it's new. Usually I wait until the one I have stops working to look for a new one.
5 I like hockey and volleyball as a spectator. But I'm not what you call a fan.
6 The last cd I bought was a recording of Vivaldi's "Four Seasons".

Links: TBA... when I learn how to make them.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Dear Steve,

My dad is just like you: He only buys new things when the old ones doesn't work anymore.

Vivaldi's "Four Seasons" we heard in music lesson. Beautiful music!

When you write a post there's a line over it with things like, how you want to make your writing looks like and so on. You copy the link into your post and then you look above your post and look out for "create link" then you mark your link and press that button and then "ok". Then you write want you want the link is called. Hope that helps a bit.