Sunday, October 19, 2008

Arkansas State Fair

It is Sunday evening. The Fair has almost drawn to a close. The livestock
has been taken home by the people showing it. The prizes have been awarded.

And the busy show schedule is over after nine days of hard work.

The fair continues until later tonight. Most of the vendors are doing plenty of business, selling food, junk, and all kinds of things from pots and pans, perfume to cattle panels.

There were the usual rides, carny games and other things like face painting.



There was a terrific tiger show. I love tigers and these were delightful, playful and awesome.


And of course I had a great time, finding pictures to put into this blog.






That seems to be all I can post right now. But I have many more and I will post them another time. I think I still have a con report for Archon 32 to post here as well.

No comments: