Sunday, October 14, 2007

Tired but happy



Fran and I have been traveling almost non-stop for a month now. We've visited family, had high school reunions and met for historical investigations. Having time to do laundry and repack before hurrying off to someplace else we want to go is tiring. When we returned home last night, we piled into bed without unpacking and slept for 12 hours straight.
Today, the lawn needed mowing and there were lots of weeds that needed to be pulled in the garden. We did some, but not all. Tomorrow, I have to start preparing for another trip.
Now, don't get me wrong. I like to travel and each one of these voyages has been voluntary. Coming so close together has been trying. Hopefully, when I return from this next drive, I'll be able to rest for a few weeks before we head out again.
If you're reading this to say, "Poor me, poor me, poor me." You're right.

No comments: